Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Nothing

There is really nothing for me to blog about today. My life has gotten incredibly boring now that I don't have to go to work every day. I have these great plans for things I want to get done, but I keep pushing them back. I keep thinking "eh, I can get to it tomorrow." And then I don't. Hence the plight of procrastinors everywhere.



CBEFM still gave me a high this morning. I am starting to despise that thing. Even though I suppose it's not the CBEFM's fault. Don't shoot the messenger Kate.



A lot of girls that I "know" from the internet are getting pregnant. While I'm happy for them because most have struggled TTC, it hurts in a very selfish way. I think "I've been trying longer than you. That should be my BFP (big fat positive - pregnancy test)." I know that this is a struggle for all "infertile" women from time to time. (I still have a hard time thinking of myself as "infertile" because I did get pregnant once. Pretty easily too. But now it's been a year of truly trying and we have gotten nothing.) Ah well, this too shall pass.

No comments: