Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Accountability

Need a place to waste some time and do something good for yourself and others? Go here.

In case you can't tell, I'm procrastinating again today. It's past 11:30 and I still haven't gotten dressed. Blah. I have got to break out of this cycle.

So, here's the list of things I want to get done. Maybe if I post it here and make myself accountable for it, I'll actually do something.
  1. get dressed
  2. take shower
  3. go to store to get quiche ingredients
  4. run dishwasher
  5. wipe down kitchen
  6. sweep/swiffer kitchen and bathrooms
  7. laundry
  8. pick up loft
  9. vacuum (maybe leave this for mike :))

Alright, let's see what I can get done today. Thanks internet for keeping me on task.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, cd21 and CBEFM still says only high. At this rate, if I get a peak we may as well TTC since the party won't even be an issue.

2 comments:

v said...

Total novice question: how do you know when it's a peak? Do you have to wait for the numbers to start dropping to know that you've just had a peak?

v said...

I just reread this post and, because I'm tired, I'm envisioning a great image of you getting dressed and then taking a shower -- very Amelia Bedelia of me, I know.