Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I've been TAGGED!

Kristin tagged me. It's somewhat strange how excited this makes me. I know, I'm weird. Oh well, you guys should know that by now.

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tag people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. What was I doing ten years ago? It was my last summer of High School (so many of you are screaming right now "oh my g_d, she's YOUNG). I was going to be a senior come August and I really had no stress in my life. I was working full time at Hallmark and most of my money was spent on, oh, whatever the hell I wanted to spend it on. Ah, to have that freedom again.

2. Five things on my to do list for today: get dressed, watch "History Boys" before it's due back at the library, do the last load of laundry, start the dishwasher, and go see the "Bleach" movie with the hubby tonight.

3. Snacks I enjoy right now: Albertson's chocolate chip cookies, 100 calorie packs (cheetoes, chips ahoy, oreos), grapes, apples, string cheese. Yum.

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: pay off our debt, buy TONS of yarn for so many knitting projects, have my house professionally decorated, have a personal chef, donate to SNPR whenever they need it (probably end up with more pugs too), travel (bring my friends along too), reinvest, and just enjoy it.

5. Places I have lived: Torrance, CA; Denver, CO; Las Vegas and Reno, NV

6. People I want to know more about: Eileen, Mrs. Soup, V, and whoever else wants to join in. Let me know if your choose to do it. :)

No comments: