Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm not at work!

Hahahahahaahah! I have a nice FOUR DAY weekend. Since Veteran's Day is Tuesday, the school district gave us Monday and Tuesday off. Such a huge relief. I had another yucky feeling weekend and so I was very glad that I didn't have to wake up and deal with my classroom today. :D

I'm back into another "I'm just not hungry" phase. I'm also having a really hard time drinking enough water. I know, I'm a bad pregnant lady. But I'm doing the best I can.

In other "bad" pregnant lady news, I'm getting my hair done today. (It's not really bad. I asked my doctor and he said it was fine as long as I was in a well ventilated place.) I'm so excited! My blonde highlights really need to be touched up and my hair has gotten so long. (well, longer than I would like it.) Those are some of the great side effects of prenatal vitamins. Your hair and nails grow like crazy! Even I, who has NEVER been able to grow my nails out, have much longer and stronger nails. I think I may keep taking the prenatals even when I don't need to. lol.

No comments: