Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bananas. The miracle fruit?

So, for the past month I have had zero energy or motivation. Zip. Ziltch. Nada. My house has been the most complete wreck of a house I have ever seen. It's been horrible. I have slowly been going crazy. I have tried to get Mike to help but he has, well, not helped.

I tell you all of this to share this lovely piece of information: I think bananas are a miracle fruit. I have had bananas for breakfast the past two days and the past two days I have had energy. My house is clean(er). My dishes are done. My loft is picked up and dusted. A load of laundry got done. It's amazing! Now, my miracle will probably stop working now that I've shared. But I will continue to eat bananas until they do stop working. :)

2 comments:

v said...

Because I'm full of tact, I have to say that the baby on the ticker looks something like a shrimp with arms. I'm not a fan of shrimp. I'll have to avoid the pic until I think it has changed again.

kate said...

Yeah, it is lookin' pretty freaky today. It won't change until next Friday though. :(