Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

I officially hate my doctor's office

They did not call me with results today. Don't they know that I'm a nervous wreck? And being a nervous wreck is not good. It gives me an upset stomach and heartburn. Not to mention horrible sleeping patterns. And I'm tired enough as it is people! I called all through my prep today (50 minutes) and sat on hold the whole time! There is just no way that your office is so busy that you don't have someone that can answer a damn phone within an hour.

I so want to switch offices but I'm scared that the new place will be just as bad. Technically I could go back to my old place but I truly hated how they treated me when I had the miscarriage. Basically it was a big f*k off. Good luck and call us when you're pregnant again. Gee thanks. Plus, I really don't want to be that patient who hops doctors until she gets the answer or treatment she wants. But I guess I just require better service. And I expect the staff to be knowledgable. I don't think that's too much to ask. Do you? Some days I feel like I know more than half of the people that work in that office.

So, the point is, I don't really have any solid updates. FRER was still very light pink today. But at least I'm still testing positive (yaay). aAd there's been no more spotting (yaaay again). When I know anything more, I'll let you guys know.

4 comments:

Just Me said...

YEAH!!!

Like I said... I had A TON pf pregnancy hormone in me and mine were so faint.

Keep positive and GL with the DR!!

Stephanie said...

I hope the dr calls soon! I am praying that things are fine. I never got super dark lines on FRERs either. Hang in there! I'm cheering for you!

Anonymous said...

That's crappy about your doctor's office. I hope they get a hold of you today! Keep us updated...I know you will ;)

Anonymous said...

OMG, I totally know what you mean about the sitting on hold with the doctors office and being a nervous wreck at the same time. You feel like they really don't give a shit. The one thing I did learn while sitting in the office one day and watching was that the times when people were put on hold for long periods it was because the nurses and staff were helping someone standing right in front of them who needed their 100% attention. I know that doesn't help, but at least it made me feel like they do care. I still have my fingers crossed!!