Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm scared

I know it's irrational, but I'm really nervous about this appointment today. I think it's fear of the unknown. I have no idea what's going to happen today. I have no idea if we're just going to talk, or he's going to do some sort of exam. Are they going to take blood? Prescribe medications?

I know he's going to ask if I have any questions. I know that as always I'm going to go totally blank. There's going to be tons of info or whatever and I'm just going to try to look like I'm functioning. My stomach is already in knots and this blog is taking twice as long to write because my hands are kinda shaking and my brain is not remembering where all of the keys are. ::deep breath:: I know I'm getting myself all worked up and making this much more than it is. But I am truly scared. I'll update when I get back.

No comments: