Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fail!

I completely lose in the posting every day category. I fell asleep on the couch last night and then went to bed. I woke up suddenly at 3:30 this morning and realized I hadn't posted. FAIL! Oh well, back on track now I suppose.

So, Sophie is MIA right now. Sophie is our cat. She doesn't get much face time here. Maybe that's why she's hiding. Either way, Mike's really worried and I must admit I'm a little concerned as well. We spent about 45 minutes shaking treats and toys around the house and opening up every door and cabinet we could. No Soph anywhere. I'm sure she'll somehow appear tonight. Sophie is a champ at hiding and she's done this to us a few times but it's been a couple of years since she hid this well. However, there's that teeny, tiny, nagging feeling in the back of my mind wondering if somehow she got outside. We searched front and back and didn't see her but maybe she wandered? Now I'm more worried. *sigh* I'll update tomorrow.

In brighter news, Bridget will be 5 months tomorrow. Holy cow.

3 comments:

Shanny said...

Oh no! I hope you find Sophie soon!

Rotten said...

YAY for B and I'm sorry about Sophie. They say animals know where they are fed, but damn those independent cats! Hoping she comes home soon.

v said...

As I said on fb (before I saw this post), I hope Sophie is well and will very soon return.