Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wanderings

Because this is what I do when I don't want to move. A feast of random internet wanderings for your enjoyment.

First, check your age I am apparently 16.6 years old and will live to be 83.4 Go me! What about you?

Next, I came across this which reminded me of dancing around in my friend Duck's living room during our flag twirling days. I also didn't realize how much he jumps around toward the end there. It's all nice and chronological until that last verse. Still, good job Billy Joel.

Also, for any that have a cat, this is for you. Even if you don't have a cat, open the link and laugh. Even though I've watched it probably 100 times, I still laugh. Probably because apart from the baseball bat, Sophie is EXACTLY like this every morning. Can't you just see it in her face.

"Alright, put the camera down and FEED ME!"



No comments: