Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

I think I've hit the breaking point

Seriously people, I'm losing it here.  I can't stop crying.  The closest thing I can get to a description of how I'm feeling is angry.  It's mixed in with frustration and confusion and anxiety, but mostly I feel angry.

Today is the last day of school.  I really wanted to go in and see my kids one last time.  But no, I'm stuck here at home because I don't have a car and I'm afraid to go anywhere alone anyways.  I know that's silly but I'm just so scared that I'll go into labor and won't be able to drive back home.  Plus, then Mike wouldn't have a way to get here.  I'd rather he had the car so that he can get here if I need him.  So here I sit, getting more frustrated woth waiting and NOTHING happening.   I just hate it so much.  I hate waiting.  I hate not knowing.  I'm tired.  And I'm angry.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I'm here to officially serve an eviction notice. I'm sorry you are angry. I know I can't say anything to make it better, just know I'm thinking of you

v said...

I love Katie's 'eviction notice.' :)

I know this is long after you wrote your post, but I hope you are feeling better now. I hope that you and Mike are able to go out and do something this evening...even if it's only going for a walk (I obviously have no idea how hot it is there).

Rotten said...

Love those hormones eh? She's coming. Hang in there!

shawna said...

I am so sorry. I promise in a few days you won't even remember how rotten you feel right now. She will make it all worth it!