Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

No L&D for us

I was feeling fine the rest of the night so we stayed home.  As much as I love the hospital we will eventually be laboring at, I'd rather spend as little time there as possible.  

I have a day of appointments tomorrow.  

First up:  Ultrasound!  Yaay!  I haven't seen the little bugaboo since 24 weeks so I'm so excited to see what she's been up to in the past 10 weeks.

Next:  Another NST (neonatal non-stress test).  Laying back in the recliner and listening to the heartbeat.  I'm waiting for the day actual contractions start registering.  I hope her heartbeat isn't wonky this time.  The first time, she wouldn't move around enough to get the right accelerations going.  Last time, her heartbeat was going down too low before accelerating.  Tomorrow, I'm asking for perfect heartbeat tones.  You hear me baby? *poke* (she rolled so I'm going to take that as a yes, even though it could be the start of the eye rolling "yeah sure mom.")

Finally:  OB/GYN.  I believe this will be the first of my internals.  Not looking forward to it at all.  They said internals would start at 35w and tomorrow will be 34w6d.  So maybe I'll get away with just a normal non-invasive appointment one more time. *fingers crossed*

And to reward myself, I have scheduled a pedicure for the afternoon.  Yaaay!  I'm so looking forward to it.   I actually got Mike to paint my toenails for me a few weeks ago, but it will be so nice to have all the rubbings and stuff done.  

So, until next time folks, stay well.  I'll let you know if anything interesting happens tomorrow.  

2 comments:

Rotten said...

Oooooo... pregnant pedicure! Have fun and keep us posted on your day! :)

Shanny said...

I'm so glad you didn't need that trip to the L&D!
I can't believe its been so long since your last ultrasound, how exciting! oh and enjoy your pedicure =)