I couldn't be more grateful. These two women are amazing. If it wasn't in the rules that I couldn't nominate them back, they'd be on my list for sure. The amazing thing is, without the IF struggle we had, I never would have known these two. They've been there for me through highs and lows. Katie literally had the same CBEFM highs and lows along with me for a bit. Although the CBEFM came through for me though, she's still struggling. But, a plan is in place and I really hope she gets her sticky baby soon. Rach is expecting little Shorty any day now and I can't wait for for that little girl to meet her sweet and caring Mommy.
So, on with the rules and such.
The rules for accepting the award are as follows:
Put the logo on your blog or post. check
Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude. Umm, 10 could be tough, but I'll get more than one at least
Be sure to link to your nominees in your post. check
Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog. check
Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award. checks
1. Duck: She's been my best friend since 6th grade. We've been through everything together. She's closer to me than most of my actual family and I consider her my sister in every way. There are so many parts of my life that would have been so much more of a nightmare without her there by my side (or on the phone for hours at a time). She's extremely smart and motivated and he most caring and empathic person I know. I hope that some time soon(ish) we'll actually live within an easily get-togetherable distance again.
2. Shawna: I met this woman through the internet while we were both planning our weddings. She became someone that I kept in contact with even after the weddings were over. She just had two beautiful baby boys after her IF struggle. She always has a kind word or helpful thought and I think that her kids have one amazing mommy.
4. Sarah: I don't know what I would do without this woman. She and her husband are both unbelievably kind, caring, and down to earth people. We met once and instantly became friends. She's been there for mundane times like moving, the heartbreak of the miscarriage, the struggle of IF (she even gave me the CBEFM), and was there to cheer me on and cry with me when I got my BFP. Her daughter is adorable and the new one on the way (I'm thinking pink again), will be perfect too.
5. Shanny: I'm sure she's been nominated already, but how could I not nominate her. She has a bubbly personality that shines through even in her writing and her husband seems like and amazing man as well. She's been through some huge and painful struggles and my heart has broken with her. Through it all though, she finds time to send encouraging and thoughtful words out to others. And amazing person and one that makes this world brighter just by being in it. I hope that sometime soon, a little baby will be able to have her for a mommy and make that light even brighter.
6. Jen: Another woman that I would not know without having been on this IF roller coaster. She finds time to comment whenever I've truly been in need. Her words are always encouraging and mean so much. She's a teacher as well, so she gets the craziness that is teaching. She's now expecting her little twins and I'm sending all sorts of good thought her way that all goes well.
7. Sharra: I met this wonderful woman through an online TTC board. I'm so glad I did. She couldn't be sweeter and has a kind word and hopeful thought for anyone that needs it. She's finally pregnant with her little one and her description of movement as goldfish = perfect! I wish her all the best and hope that she continues to have a healthy and happy pregnancy because she deserves it.
8. Stephanie: This woman writes the most amazing blog posts. She has a way of writing that goes straight to your heart. I have cried and smiled along with her. She has been through losses and is now pregnant with twins and I just couldn't be happier. Her posts and comments have lifted me up when I needed it and I'm so glad to have "met" her.
9. Jacki: Another woman I met through the TTC board. She has an amazing personality and is another blogger that writes posts that make be laugh out loud or cry huge, fat tears. She made and sent me by Common Thread bracelet. A woman she had never talked to (IRL) and she took her time to make and send me a bracelet that meant so much. She is so deserving of the baby she's now carrying and I can't wait to "meet" her baby boy.
and 10: Chrys: Alright, so not her real name but that's how I always think of her. This woman is strong and amazing. She tells it like it is. One of the few pregnancy dreams I have had involved this woman (whom I have never met IRL). It was a little over a week after I got my BFP and I had a dream that I was going in to the doctor with my baby (who had recently been born) and Chrys was in the waiting room with a VERY pregnant belly. The next day when I got online, Chrys announced her BFP! I couldn't have been happier. She's going to make a kick-ass mommy and her little baby boy with be raised with an extraordinary amount of love and thoughtfulness.
WooHoo, I got 10! Go me! Anyways, to all of you that were nominated, you don't have to repost this (unless you really want to.) I just really felt that this was a way to thank you all for the support and love you've shown. Whether you've known me forever or just a short time, you have all toughed my life and for that I am truly grateful.